Banana Bran Muffins
A fun sugar-free twist on the famous Banana Bran recipe by Queta Maria! This fiber-rich treat is a family favorite and a great way to use up your overripe bananas. You could even add some chocolate chips to entice the youngsters in your household to eat them!
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 3 Smashed bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 4 teaspoons, 2 packets, or to taste Sweetly Stevia
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Almond milk
- 1/2 cup Bran
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Ground flax seed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl, combine sugar and butter. Mix until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat until well-mixed. Then add vanilla, milk, and bananas.
- Add all dry ingredients and mix until the ingredients are well incorporated. Let sit for 1-2 minutes.
- While the batter is sitting, line your muffin tins.
- Pour mixture into lined muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes.