Banana Bran Muffins
A fun sugar-free twist on the famous Banana Bran recipe by Queta Maria! This fiber-rich treat is a family favorite and a great way to use up your overripe bananas. You could even add some chocolate chips to entice the youngsters in your household to eat them!
- 3 Smashed bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 4 teaspoons, 2 packets, or to taste Sweetly Stevia
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Almond milk
- 1/2 cup Bran
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Ground flax seed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl, combine sugar and butter. Mix until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat until well-mixed. Then add vanilla, milk, and bananas.
- Add all dry ingredients and mix until the ingredients are well incorporated. Let sit for 1-2 minutes.
- While the batter is sitting, line your muffin tins.
- Pour mixture into lined muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes.