Best Green Smoothie
A deliciously sweet and healthy diet-friendly green smoothie! Super simple and easy to make!
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 2 cups Fresh spinach
- 2 cups Almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 Apple (sliced)
- 1 Banana (sliced)
- 1/3 cup Rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- To taste Sweetly Stevia
- Blend spinach with almond milk in a blender until smooth
- Add apple and banana. Blend until smooth.
- Add oats, coconut oil, and cinnamon. Blend until fully mixed.
- Add Sweetly Stevia one packet at a time until desired sweetness is achieved.
Posted onHonestly really goodI have yet to find a sugar-free green smoothie that tasted just as good as my regular green smoothie. But this is it! This stevia recipe is just as sweet, if not sweeter, and it tastes great!
Posted onReally is the BEST!I have tried a lot of green smoothies in my keto journey and this one by far has been the best tasting! The apple and banana really helped with the taste, I also put strawberries in mine. It's now part of my daily routine, i'll never go back to another green smoothie!