Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Dip
Ever feel like the actual pastry is nothing more than a tray on which delicious frosting rests? If you've ever devoured the icing first and tossed the roll afterwards, then this is the dessert for you! Our Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Dip recipe is sugar-free and doesn't call for any cinnamon rolls, lol. In fact, the Sweetly team loves this cheesecake dip best on apples, which makes it the perfect for apple picking season this autumn!
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and Powdered Stevia
- Mix for about 2-3 minutes or until the mixture is no longer lumpy
- In a new bowl, combine melted butter, Sweetly Stevia, and the remaining cinnamon and mix
- Pour mixture into the cream cheese bowl
- Mix to create cinnamon-stevia swirls in the dip
- Optional: add almond flakes
- *Note: Pairs great with apples, pretzels, & graham crackers.
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!