Homemade Peanut Butter
Peanut butter has come a long way over the years. What once began as a classic staple of every child's schoolyard lunch has evolved into an artesian industry of gourmet options meant to be savored at yacht parties with one pinky finger in the air! Don't get us wrong, we're definitely on board (see what we did there?) But we'd rather not spend $15 on a jar just because Sophia Vergara ate it once. If you're ready to roll up your sleeves, you can make your own fancy sugar-free peanut butter with Sweetly Stevia for a fraction of the cost!
- Dressings And Sauces
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 2 cups Dry roasted peanuts
- 1/8-1/4 tablespoon Sweetly Stevia or to taste
- Additional Salt, to taste (optional)
- Grab a food processor and add the peanuts
- Let run for about 4-5 minutes, or until the peanuts turned into a ‘creamy liquid’ form
- Mix in Sweetly Stevia and salt (optional)
- Store in a container
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!