Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 1/2 cup raisins (or craisins)
- 2 cups rolled or quick oats
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 2 packets Sweetly Stevia® granulated stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup Optional: chocolate chips (sweetened or sugar free)
Preheat your oven to 350°F and mix the oats, flour, stevia, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg with vanilla, melted butter, and coconut oil. Blend the two mixtures together while adding the raisins and chocolate chips, if desired.
With a small spoon, scoop the cookie mixture into a ball and place onto a nonstick cookie sheet about 1 inch apart. Flatten the tops of the scoops slightly with the back of your spoon. Bake until golden brown, about 15-18 minutes. Let them cool completely before eating.
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!
Posted onThis is really good recipe.This is really good recipe.
Posted onLove this recipe!Super easy to make and the stevia sweetens the cookies perfectly! A nice healthy take on my favorite cookie.