Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1/2 cup raisins (or craisins)
- 2 cups rolled or quick oats
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 2 packets Sweetly Stevia® granulated stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup Optional: chocolate chips (sweetened or sugar free)
Preheat your oven to 350°F and mix the oats, flour, stevia, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg with vanilla, melted butter, and coconut oil. Blend the two mixtures together while adding the raisins and chocolate chips, if desired.
With a small spoon, scoop the cookie mixture into a ball and place onto a nonstick cookie sheet about 1 inch apart. Flatten the tops of the scoops slightly with the back of your spoon. Bake until golden brown, about 15-18 minutes. Let them cool completely before eating.
Posted onThis is really good recipe.This is really good recipe.
Posted onLove this recipe!Super easy to make and the stevia sweetens the cookies perfectly! A nice healthy take on my favorite cookie.