Cool, sweet, relaxing… Our White Sangria is basically the Ryan Gosling of cocktails! Best of all, it won't cost you $14.50 to watch it for two hours in the dark. While our ultra low sugar drink might not taste exactly like the Canadian heart-throb, it's definitely just as gratifying--wink, wink--and because it's made with stevia instead of sugar, you can feel good knowing you made a healthy choice!
- Drinks And Cocktails
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- 1 Lime, sliced
- 1 cup Strawberries, sliced, about 8 strawberries
- 1 cup Peaches, sliced, about 2 peaches
- 1 Apple, sliced
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- 1/4 cup Brandy
- 1/2 teaspoon or 6 packets Sweetly Stevia or to taste
- Cut the lemons, limes, apples, and peaches into slices and cut the strawberries in half, set aside
- Grab a pitcher and combine Sweetly Stevia and brandy
- Mix until sugar is dissolved
- Add remaining ingredients and stir gently
- Serve over ice
*Note: You can add more fruits or replace the fruits with others.
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!