Sweet And Salty Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you've never tasted salted chocolate chip cookies before, then you're in for a real treat without any of the tricks you might otherwise expect from a low-sugar recipe! The final sprinkle of sea salt truly accentuates the rich, chocolate flavor of these chewy cookies. Whip up a batch and snack, guilt free, as you answer the door for trick-or-treaters this Halloween!
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 1 cup or 2 sticks Butter, softened
- 1 teaspooon Salt
- 1 1/2-2 cups Mini pretzels or pecans, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 2/3 cup Dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons Sweetly Stevia, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Unsulfured molasses
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- In a small bowl, combine baking soda, flour, and salt, set aside
- Chop mini pretzels or pecans into pieces, set aside
- In a large bowl, beat vanilla extract, butter, Sweetly Stevia, and unsulfured molasses until creamy
- Add eggs to the large bowl, one at a time
- Slowly whisk in flour mixture
- Stir in chopped pecans or pretzels and chocolate chips
- Drop the dough in tablespoon-sized balls onto a baking sheet
- Bake for about 9-11 minutes or until the edges are golden brown
- Let cool
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!