Sweet Potato Casserole
This easy and oh so tasty Sweet Potato Casserole recipe is topped with pecans and sugar-free marshmallows. It's a Thanksgiving tradition for some families, and for others it's a comforting dish for a chilly Fall evening!
- Main Meal
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 3 pounds Sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup Packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Sweetly Stevia
- 1/3 cup Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 cups Miniature sugar-free marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13 pan.
2. Put sweet potatoes in a pot of boiling water.
3. Simmer for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
4. In the pot, the potatoes were cooked in (or a large bowl), mash the sweet potatoes.
5. Stir in the rest of the ingredients one by own, starting with brown sugar, Sweetly, butter, cinnamon, vanilla, and lastly salt & pepper.
6. Fold in half of the pecans.
7. Spread mixture into the prepared pan.
8. Sprinkle with the marshmallows and the remaining pecan.
9. Bake for 25 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown and potatoes are heated through.
10. Serve hot and enjoy!