How to Cook Healthy Sugar-Free Best Green Smoothie
1 - 2 people
A deliciously sweet and healthy diet-friendly green smoothie! Super simple and easy to make!
- 2 cups Fresh spinach
- 2 cups Almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 Apple (sliced)
- 1 Banana (sliced)
- 1/3 cup Rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- To taste Sweetly Stevia
- Blend spinach with almond milk in a blender until smooth
- Add apple and banana. Blend until smooth.
- Add oats, coconut oil, and cinnamon. Blend until fully mixed.
- Add Sweetly Stevia one packet at a time until desired sweetness is achieved.