- In a small pan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Turn off the heat and add the 6 tea bags to the boiling water.
- Allow the tea bags to steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and stir in 1/2 packet Sweetly® Stevia. Mix well.
- Pour the tea/stevia mixture into a 1-gallon container and fill the rest of the way with cold water. Let chill.
- Add ice to your favorite glass, pour iced tea mixture, and garnish with a fresh lemon wedge.
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!
Mention @sweetlysteviausa on Instagram or use the hashtag #sweetlycookin!