- Drinks And Cocktails
- 1 packet Sweetly® Stevia or to taste
- 2 cups strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 20 ice cubes
- Place the ice cubes and strawberries in a blender or food processor.
- Add yogurt, vanilla extract, and Sweetly® Stevia (add a little at a time and taste test to get the desired sweetness).
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into individual glasses and enjoy this sweet delight!
Posted onMust try!I have tried this recipe to surprise my girlfriend because she is following the Keto diet on her daily routine and worked out really well. Strawberry smoothie came out so great with Stevia. Now on I am the one who makes smoothie for her with Stevia.