Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips
This Summer favorite is perfect for parties, family reunions, and cookouts! It's juicy ingredients sure are refreshing, not to mention how fun it is to eat!
- Independence Day
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 2 apples
- 1 quart strawberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 2 kiwi
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free strawberry spreadable fruit or jam
- 6 tablespoons Sweetly Stevia
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 flour tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Choose which fruits you want, then cut them into small pieces.
3. Combine prepared fruit in a large bowl.
4. Mix sugar-free jam and Sweetly Stevia together, until completely combined.
5. Pour sauce over fruit and stir to glaze the fruit (it’s best to start with a little at first, the fruit will get juicier over time).
6. Use a pastry brush to coat one side of tortillas with melted butter.
7. Combine Sweetly Stevia with cinnamon.
8. Sprinkle cinnamon-stevia blend over tortillas.
9. Cut tortillas into wedges using a pizza cutter.
10. Place wedges on a non-stick baking sheet.
11. Cook tortilla wedges for about 8-9 minutes or until crisp.
12. While tortillas crisp, transfer the fruit mixture to a smaller bowl and place it on a serving tray.
13. When tortilla wedges are done, let cool and then place around the fruit bowl on the tray.
14. Serve up and enjoy!