Sweetly Stevia Granulated Stevia 1000 Pack
- PREMIUM INGREDIENTS | Organic Stevia and Organic Erythritol, making it twice the sweetness of sugar. Organic Stevia is a highly sustainable plant that is part of the sunflower family known for its intense sweetness. Organic Erythritol is a non-nutritive sugar alcohol that has the same taste profile and texture as sugar with little to no effects on blood sugar levels
- SWEET TASTE, ZERO GUILT | Friendly to many diets such as Candido, Keto, Paleo, many sugar substitutes use ethanol, methanol, or even rubbing alcohol to produce their stevia, we use only water to extract and purify the sweet stevia goodness
- TASTES LIKE SUGAR | Carefully selecting our stevia leaves, we extract 98% Rebaudioside Reb A (the sweetest part of the stevia plant) using ONLY water, our stevia is 100% naturally processed to extract the sweet stevia crystals which result in a product that genuinely tastes like sugar
- SUGAR SUBSTITUTE | Excellent sugar replacement for Diabetic, Keto, Paleo, and Candida lifestyles. Sweetly Stevia contains Zero Carbs, is Sugar-free, Calorie-free, Gluten-free, GMO-free, and has a Zero Glycemic Index
- SWEETEN YOUR LIFE | Taste for yourself - we're confident you'll agree. A healthier lifestyle never tasted so sweet! Halal and Kosher Certified
Sweetly Stevia® is proud to offer a range of tailored sticks and sachets (both generic and private label) for all clients in the Food Service Industry.
Sweetly Stevia, Sugar Substitute, KETO, Kosher, Diabetic Friendly
Sweetly Stevia® packets contain no calories, no artificial additives, and no harmful chemicals. Once you add a packet to your favorite hot or cold beverage, our special Stevia blend will dissolve instantly, deliciously sweetening your drink without any unpleasant aftertaste.
- Zero calories with 100% natural ingredients
- No Sucralose, Saccharin, Erythritol, Xylitol, or Sorbitol
- Gluten free, Lactose free, Alcohol free, Chemical free
- Vegan, Halal and Kosher certified
- Diabetic friendly
- Water extracted — no ethanol, methanol, or rubbing alcohol.
Looks and tastes just like sugar! Granulated stevia instead of a refined powder to mimic the traditional appearance of our favorite sugary substance.