Low Carb Raspberry Lemonade
Did you know that of all the fruits out there, berries are the lowest in natural sugar and lemons have a positive effect on controlling blood sugar levels? Whether you're cutting carbs or going full keto, you will love this refreshing, low sugar, low-carb Summer Raspberry Lemonade drink made with Sweetly Stevia! Unlike other stevia sweeteners out there, Sweetly's doesn't have a bitter aftertaste, which makes it perfect for this summertime drink, your taste buds, and also your health! *Note: It takes 2 hours to freeze the raspberry ice cubes
- Drinks And Cocktails
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 1 1/2 cup Fresh lemon juice (7-8 lemons)
- 1 1/2 cup Fresh lime juice (9-10 limes)
- 1 1/2 cup Raspberries
- 3 teaspoons or 12 packets Sweetly Stevia or to taste
- Garnish Mint
- Water for freezing
- Boil 5 cups of water with the stevia until fully dissolved. Pour into a 2-quart pitcher, place in the fridge to let cool.
- Wash raspberries and place one in every cube of an ice cube tray. Top with water and place in the freezer until frozen.
- Once the ice has almost fully frozen, start juicing your lemons and limes. If you only want to use one or the other, feel free to do so! Keep in mind that using only limes will have a different taste.
- Once the water and stevia mix has cooled, add the lemon and/or lime juice to the pitcher.
- Taste test the lemonade and adjust the water and/or stevia for desired strength and sweetness.
- If you'd like the lemonade to be cooler, you can place the pitcher back into the fridge. If you're ready to serve, serve away!
- Pour the lemonade mixture in serving glasses and add the raspberry ice cubes. Feel free to throw in some more fresh raspberries! Garnish with the mint leaves if desired.
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!
Mention @sweetlysteviausa on Instagram or use the hashtag #sweetlycookin!