WELCOME TO SWEETLY STEVIA!
Finally, an all-natural stevia sweetener that doesn’t compromise taste. Sweetly Stevia® helps people make healthier choices when it comes to sugar alternatives. We are a 100% natural, vegan, and zero-calorie stevia without the bitter aftertaste! Try it for yourself and have a guilt-free experience with Sweetly Stevia®.
Sweetly Stevia® is derived from organic, Non-GMO stevia leaves that are picked by hand. The sweetness is pulled from our stevia leaves using a patented water extraction process, making our product Alcohol Free and Chemical Free! Sweetly Stevia is Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, and Diabetic Friendly!
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
ABOUT THE STEVIA PLANT
The most widely praised aspect of stevia is its ability to regulate blood sugar levels.
Stevia contains glycosides that can actually relax your blood vessels and increase urination, thus helping regulate your blood pressure level.
Stevia has been found to reduce bacteria in the mouth, prevent gum infections, and inhibit the growth of plaque, making it a popular additive to toothpaste and mouthwashes.
LIVE ORGANIC LIVE HEALTHY
Stevia contains zero calories and can be up to 350 times sweeter than traditional sugar, so you can use much less in recipes.
Stevia is rich in antioxidants and other glycoside compounds that help eliminate free radicals in the body, preventing cells from mutating into malignant ones.
Stevia helps nourish the body with better calcium absorption, helping build strong bones and lowering risks of osteoporosis.
OUR PROCESS: FROM FIELD TO TABLE
PACKAGING & SHIPPING
WHY CHOOSE STEVIA?
- No history of safe usage, therefore cannot be Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) by the FDA.
- Can cause spikes in blood sugar levels.
- Studies have shown some artificial sweeteners to cause cancer.
- Can cause people to crave more sweets and sugary foods.
- Higher risk of glucose intolerance which is a precursor to prediabetes & diabetes.
- Synthetic sugar substitutes that are made in a lab, not natural at all.
- One of only 2 natural sweeteners the FDA has given GRAS status and can be used as an ingredient.
- Not only does stevia have no effect on blood sugar, but it also helps regulate insulin levels.
- Dietitian recommended as a sugar alternative.
- Good source of fiber, protein, iron, potassium, magnesium, and sodium.
- Helps lower bad LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Can also be useful against skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
SWEETLY STEVIA PRODUCTS
This recipe will turn you into a biscotti lover and it won't be because it's packed with hidden sugars! In fact, Sweetly's Almond Biscotti is ultra-low in sugar, while high in buttery, crunchy, crumbly taste! Sweetened with stevia and flavored with toasted almonds, our fantastic biscotti is low on the glycemic index and pairs perfectly with coffee!