WELCOME TO SWEETLY STEVIA!
Finally, an all-natural stevia sweetener that doesn’t compromise taste. Sweetly® Stevia helps people make healthier choices when it comes to sugar alternatives. We are a 100% natural, vegan, and zero-calorie stevia without the bitter aftertaste! Try it for yourself and have a guilt-free experience with Sweetly® Stevia.
Sweetly® Stevia is derived from organic, Non-GMO stevia leaves that are picked by hand. The sweetness is pulled from our stevia leaves using a patented water extraction process, making our product Alcohol Free and Chemical Free! Sweetly Stevia is Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, and Diabetic Friendly!
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
ABOUT THE STEVIA PLANT
Stevia is a diabetic-friendly sugar-substitute with no effect on blood sugar levels.
Stevia contains glycosides that, in themselves, can actually relax your blood vessels and increase urination.
Stevia has been found to reduce bacteria in the mouth, making it a popular additive to toothpaste and mouthwashes.
LIVE ORGANIC LIVE HEALTHY
Stevia contains zero calories and can be up to 350 times sweeter than traditional sugar, so you can use much less in recipes.
Stevia is rich in antioxidants and other glycoside compounds that, in themselves, help eliminate free radicals in the body.
Stevia is a good source of fiber, protein, iron, potassium, magnesium, and sodium.
OUR PROCESS: FROM FIELD TO TABLE
PACKAGING & SHIPPING
WHY CHOOSE STEVIA?
- No history of safe usage, therefore cannot be Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) by the FDA.
- Can cause spikes in blood sugar levels.
- Studies have shown some artificial sweeteners to cause cancer.
- Can cause people to crave more sweets and sugary foods.
- Higher risk of glucose intolerance which is a precursor to prediabetes & diabetes.
- Synthetic sugar substitutes that are made in a lab, not natural at all.
- One of only 2 natural sweeteners the FDA has given GRAS status and can be used as an ingredient.
- Not only does stevia have no effect on blood sugar, but it also helps regulate insulin levels.
- Dietitian recommended as a sugar alternative.
- Good source of fiber, protein, iron, potassium, magnesium, and sodium.
- Helps lower bad LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Can also be useful against skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
For more than 15 years, our team has been able to select and cultivate a variety of stevia containing, naturally and in large quantities, Rebaudioside A, D, and M (rebaudioside level greater than 70%). This selection and know-how have allowed us to train more than fifty farmers in better organic farming practices to supply our processing plant in South America in Brazil and Paraguay with great regularity. Our variety "Sweetly Dulce" meets the highest quality requirements to make a 100% natural sweetener with no liquorice aftertaste and no pesticide residues
An alternative to help reduce sugar consumption
One of the biggest advantages of stevia is that it has an ultra-Low calorie and Low GI value, unlike sugar. This natural product is therefore a good alternative to sugar itself, but also to synthetic sweeteners for people who are on a diet or who wish to reduce their sugar intake for health reasons, without depriving yourself of sweet food.
Not all Stevia products are the same
If stevia is a plant and therefore a natural product, the same is not true for other stevia products currently in the market made with the processes that lead to the final product, which can be chemical. In addition, agents intended to increase its volume and food additives, not always natural, are added to stevia. In the end, doubts can be expressed about its 100% natural side.
What’s makes Sweetly® Stevia different?
What makes sweetly stevia so unique? The difference is in our extraction method. Stevia has been minimally filtered to preserve all the beneficial micronutrients of the Stevia plant. There’s more – sweetly stevia comes from stevia plants that are cultivated and processed with care We promise to help create a healthier planet by donating a portion of our proceeds to diabetes education and research.
Enjoy Sweetly® Stevia natural and refreshingly sweet taste, just the way nature intended!
SWEETLY® STEVIA PRODUCTS