WELCOME TO SWEETLY STEVIA!
Finally, an all-natural stevia sweetener that doesn’t compromise taste. Sweetly® Stevia helps people make healthier choices when it comes to sugar alternatives. We are a 100% natural, vegan, and zero-calorie stevia without the bitter aftertaste! Try it for yourself and have a guilt-free experience with Sweetly® Stevia.
Sweetly® Stevia is derived from organic, Non-GMO stevia leaves that are picked by hand. The sweetness is pulled from our stevia leaves using a patented water extraction process, making our product Alcohol Free and Chemical Free! Sweetly Stevia is Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, and Diabetic Friendly!
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
ABOUT THE STEVIA PLANT
Stevia is a diabetic-friendly sugar-substitute with no effect on blood sugar levels.
Stevia contains glycosides that, in themselves, can actually relax your blood vessels and increase urination.
Stevia has been found to reduce bacteria in the mouth, making it a popular additive to toothpaste and mouthwashes.
LIVE ORGANIC LIVE HEALTHY
Stevia contains zero calories and can be up to 350 times sweeter than traditional sugar, so you can use much less in recipes.
Stevia is rich in antioxidants and other glycoside compounds that, in themselves, help eliminate free radicals in the body.
Stevia is a good source of fiber, protein, iron, potassium, magnesium, and sodium.
OUR PROCESS: FROM FIELD TO TABLE
PACKAGING & SHIPPING
WHY CHOOSE STEVIA?
- No history of safe usage, therefore cannot be Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) by the FDA.
- Can cause spikes in blood sugar levels.
- Studies have shown some artificial sweeteners to cause cancer.
- Can cause people to crave more sweets and sugary foods.
- Higher risk of glucose intolerance which is a precursor to prediabetes & diabetes.
- Synthetic sugar substitutes that are made in a lab, not natural at all.
- One of only 2 natural sweeteners the FDA has given GRAS status and can be used as an ingredient.
- Not only does stevia have no effect on blood sugar, but it also helps regulate insulin levels.
- Dietitian recommended as a sugar alternative.
- Good source of fiber, protein, iron, potassium, magnesium, and sodium.
- Helps lower bad LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Can also be useful against skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
SWEETLY STEVIA PRODUCTS
A spicy blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and chopped walnuts or pecans for texture, these Pumpkin Spice Cookies will fill you with warmth and nostalgia for the autumn season, no matter how chilly it gets out there! And because this recipe was devised by Team Sweetly, you can trust it's ultra-low on carbs and sugar… just go easy on the frosting!