If you like to lead a healthy lifestyle with clean eating and regular exercise, then you aren't going to want to derail your efforts by drinking a cocktail with hidden sugars. All those empty calories can really add up! For a fitness-friendly, diabetic-approved adult beverage with zero refined sugar added, try Sweetly Stevia's Strawberry Mojito! Sweetened with natural stevia, the only sugar in this cocktail comes from delicious, fresh strawberries. This is the ultimate no-guilt refreshment! *Note: This recipe contains alcohol.
- Drinks And Cocktails
Sugar: 1.75 grams
Fat: 0.15 grams
Protein: 0.45 grams
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 2 ounces White Rum
- 4-6 Mint leaves
- 3-4 Strawberries or to taste
- 1/2 Lime
- 1/2-1 teaspoon Sweetly Stevia or to taste
- Top off Club Soda
- Garnish Mint leaf
- Garnish Strawberry
- Cut limes into wedge slices
- Cut strawberries in half
- Cut 1 strawberry ⅓ of the way down (for later use)
- Add limes and mint leaves to your glass
- Use a muddler to lightly muddle mint leaves and limes together
- Add strawberries and lightly muddle them in the glass
- Add the rum, sugar, and ice
- Give your drink a brief shake
- Top off your drink with club soda
- Garnish with mint leaf and strawberry
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!
Mention @sweetlysteviausa on Instagram or use the hashtag #sweetlycookin!