Red is one of our favorite colors! This popping, passionate color calls to mind the romance of Valentine's Day, the coziness of Christmas time, and the patriotic spirit of July 4th, which is why we will use any excuse to whip up Sweetly Stevia's Strawberry Cheesecake! If you want all the cream and flavor of a to-die-for homemade cheesecake and you're looking for an ultra-low-sugar recipe, then look no further than Sweetly's! Our indulgent cheesecake recipe calls for stevia instead of refined sugar, which means that it won't negatively impact your blood sugar levels or spike your insulin!
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- For the crust:
- 3 packets Sweetly Stevia or to taste
- 5 tablespoons Butter (melted)
- 15 Graham crackers (crushed)
- Pinch Kosher Salt
- For the cheesecake:
- 3 8 ounce Blocks of cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup Sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Sweetly Stevia or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract or to taste
- 3 eggs
- Garnish Sliced strawberries
- For the sauce:
- 2 teaspoons Water
- 1 cup Strawberry preserve
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Grab a 9 inch springform pan and grease it with cooking spray
- For the cheesecake mixture:
- Fill a large bowl with cream cheese and Sweetly Stevia and beat with a hand mixer
- Add eggs and mix
- Add sour cream, lemon zest, and vanilla and beat until combined
- For the crust:
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, Sweety Stevia, and salt until it's mixed and moist
- Pour crust mixture into the greased 9 inch pan
- Press crust mixture into pan until packed
- Pour cheesecake mixture over crust
- Bake until slightly jiggly in the center (About 1 hour, 10 minutes)
- Turn the oven off
- Let the cheesecake cool for 1 hour in the oven
- Refrigerate until completely cool (At least 4 hours and up to overnight)
- For the glaze:
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine strawberry preserves and water.
- Whisk until smooth
- Top the cheesecake with strawberries, then brush the glaze over the strawberries
- Serve cold
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!
Mention @sweetlysteviausa on Instagram or use the hashtag #sweetlycookin!