On a hot, summer's day, nothing cools you off from the inside-out like frozen grapes! Grapes are naturally low in fructose thanks to their high water content, but something really amazing occurs when you place a bushel of these fun fruits in the freezer... Their natural sweetness intensifies! Imagine dousing your grapes in prosecco then dusting them with the all-natural, calorie-free sweetener, stevia before letting them chill for an hour! What you'll have is one heck of a cool-down treat that's refreshing, relaxing, and best of all, free from harmful added sugar! Check out Sweetly Stevia's delicious recipe and tell us what you think!
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 2 pounds Green grapes
- 1 bottle Presecco
- 4 ounces Vodka
- 1 tablespoon Sweetly Stevia or to taste
- Grab a large bowl
- Pour grapes into the bowl
- Pour prosecco and vodka over grapes
- Let soak in the fridge for at least 1 hour
- Remove grapes from the fridge
- Drain grapes in a colander and pay dry
- Transfer grapes to a baking sheet
- Pour Sweetly Stevia on top of the grapes and move them back and forth until grapes are fully coated
- Serve in a bowl
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!