Easy Ice Cream In A Bag
The whole team here at Sweetly Stevia had a thought the other day… Not enough ice cream comes in bags. In fact, it's hard to find any ice cream in a bag. Why is that? Well, we decided to double-down on our revelation and present to you Sweetly's Easy Ice Cream in a Bag, which calls for not one, but two, bags! Take that, white paper pint containers! And you can take that, too, sugar, because our ice cream doesn't need you, either! Made with stevia--and we can't emphasize this enough, two bags--this creamy and delicious recipe is low glycemic and keto-friendly!
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 1/3 cup Kosher salt
- 3 cups Ice
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract or to taste
- 1 cup Half & half
- 1/4 teaspoon or 3 packets Sweetly Stevia or to taste
- Toppings: Optional of your choice
- In a small plastic zipper bag, combine half-and-half, vanilla, and Sweetly Stevia
- Push out excess air and seal
- In a large zipper bag, combine ice and salt
- Place the small bag inside the large bag and shake for about 7-10 minutes, or until the ice cream has hardened
- Add your toppings
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!
Mention @sweetlysteviausa on Instagram or use the hashtag #sweetlycookin!