The temperature might be cooling off as we head into September, but that doesn't mean the celebrations have to. There's no better cocktail to cheers with this Labor Day weekend than Sweetly's no sugar added Frosé. This frosty combination of dry rosé and fresh fruit--yes, "frosé" is short for "frozen rosé"--is a crisp and relaxing way to cling to summer as you head into autumn. Happy Labor Day!
- Drinks And Cocktails
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 2 cups Strawberries
- 3/8 teaspoon or 1 1/2 packets Sweetly Stevia or to taste
- 2 tablespoons Grenadine
- 1/4 cup Vodka
- 1 (750ml.) bottle Dry rosé
- Grab ice cube trays and pour the rosé into them
- Freeze until solid (for a couple of hours, up to overnight)
- In a blender, combine the strawberries and Sweetly Stevia and stir with a large spoon
- Let sit for about 10 minutes
- Add the vodka, rosé cubes, and grenadine to the blender
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into glasses
- Garnish with a strawberry (optional)
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!