'Tis the season to fall in love with cider! When it comes to apple cider, the flavors, tastes, and aromas can be as endless as varieties of wine! It's true! Apple ciders are complex, but unfortunately, all of them are sweetened with sugar… all but ours, of course! For cider with a kick of cinnamon, allspice, and stevia, check out this recipe!
- Drinks And Cocktails
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 10 Apples, quartered
- 1 tablespoon Whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon Sweetly Stevia or to taste
- 1 tablespoon Ground cinnamon, or 4 cinnamon sticks
- 14-16 cups Water, or 1-2 inches over the apples in the pot
- In a large pot add in apples and water, water should be 1-2 inches above
- Stir in the cloves, cinnamon, and Sweetly Stevia
- Bring to a boil, then boil uncovered, for about 1 hour
- Using a masher, mash some of the apples against the pot, letting some juices out
- Cover pot, reduce heat, and simmer for 2 hours
- Strain apple mixture through a fine mesh strainer, getting rid of the solids
- Stir in extra sweetener if necessary and enjoy!