Best Brownie Recipe
I may be a little biased, but my family's brownie recipe is the BEST brownie recipe out there. With a recent diabetes diagnosis and just an all around need to be a bit healthier, I swapped Sweetly for sugar, and the outcome was TERRIFIC!! You can't taste the difference!
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup Stevia baking blend
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2 Add butter, vanilla, egg and heavy cream to a bowl and mix until smooth
3. In a separate bowl mix together flour, stevia, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder
4. Working in 2 batches slowly incorporate dry ingredients to wet remember to work mixture till smooth and scrape down sides before incorporating next stage
5. Bake in a well-oiled pan for 25-30 minutes
6. Remove from oven using oven mitts
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!
Mention @sweetlysteviausa on Instagram or use the hashtag #sweetlycookin!