Keto Lemon Bars | Low-Carb & Sugar-Free!
This low carb, virtually zero sugar lemon bar recipe is PERFECT for curing the quarantine blues! Not only does it's color shine bright like the sun, but the sweet and tangy lemon will make your tastebuds jump for joy. These sugar-free, low-carb lemon bars use only 7 ingredients that you probably already have, so no leaving the house for a "quick" grocery run!
- Keto Diet
Fat: 14 grams
Protein: 6 grams
Total Carbs: 5 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sugar: <1 gram
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- For the Crust:
- 2 1/2 cups Almond flour
- 4 tablespoons Sweetly Stevia
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- For the Filling:
- 5 tablespoons Sweetly Stevia
- 4 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Lemon zest
- 1/3 cup Almond flour
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a 9x9 inch pan with parchment paper. Make sure to let the excess hang over the sides.
**Make the filling first**
3. In a medium bowl, stir together the almond flour and stevia.
4. Whisk in the eggs one at a time, then the lemon juice and lemon zest, until smooth.
5. For the crust, combine the almond flour, stevia, and sea salt in a large bowl.
6. Stir in melted coconut oil, then the egg and vanilla.
7. Press the dough into the lined pan.
8. Bake for around 13 to 16 minutes or the crust is firm and golden.
9. Remove the crust from the oven, immediately pour the lemon filling over the crust.
10. Return the pan to the oven for another 15 to 18 minutes, until filling is set, but still soft.
11. Remove from the oven and let cool on the counter completely.
12. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before slicing to avoid any cracks.
Last but not least, ENJOY your delicious low-carb lemon bars!
Additionally, you can cover your lemon bars with powdered stevia for added sweetness and eye-appeal.
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!
Mention @sweetlysteviausa on Instagram or use the hashtag #sweetlycookin!