Sugar Free Lavender Cookies
These sugar-free lavender cookies are fragrant, floral, and oh so sweet! They are super simple to make and have a perfectly sweetened glaze on top. They are great for bridal showers, baby showers, or just to have in the kitchen for a mid-afternoon snack! Perfect for Spring and Summer! Garnish your cookies with lavender buds, dried flowers, and even dye the glaze for special occasions! This recipe makes about 2 dozen cookies.
- Valentine's Day
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- For the Cookies
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Softened unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons, or 24 packets Sweetly Stevia
- 1 teaspoon Lavender leaves
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- For the Lavender Glaze
- 1 cup Confectioners stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon Lavender extract
- 2-3 teaspoons Water
For the Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375˚F
- Grease 2 medium to large size baking sheets.
- In a blender, combine the eggs, butter, stevia, and lavender leaves.
- Blend on low until well combined. Make sure the lavender is broken into small pieces.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until combined.
- Drop the dough in tablespoon-sized balls onto the greased baking sheets.
- Bake the cookies for 10 to 15 minutes, until the edges are golden brown.
- Let cool completely on wire racks.
For the Lavender Icing:
- In a small bowl, combine the powdered stevia, lavender extract, and water, stir until the glaze is smooth.
- Once the cookies are fully cooled, spread a thin layer of icing on each cookie and garnish with the desired decor.
To make different colored glazes, mix 1-2 drops of food coloring into different batches of icing to get the desired color.
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!
Mention @sweetlysteviausa on Instagram or use the hashtag #sweetlycookin!