No-Bake Reduced Sugar Chocolate Eclair Cake
Summer is in full swing! You're in the mood to whip up a sweet, sugar-free dessert, but the last thing you want to do is use your oven and heat up the whole house! What you need is a no-bake cake recipe that's quick, simple, and low-glycemic, because making healthy dietary choices is number-one. Meet Sweetly Stevia's no-bake reduced sugar chocolate eclair cake! We're certain you two will hit it off!
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 2 (3.5 ounce) Packages sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) Container sugar-free cool whip topping
- 3 cups Milk
- 3 tablespoons Sweetly Stevia or to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) Pack graham cracker squares
- 1 (16 ounce) Pack sugar-free chocolate frosting (optional)
- 1/2 cup Powdered Stevia (optional)
- Stir the pudding mix, whipped topping, milk, and half of the stevia together in a medium-sized bowl. Test for sweetness, add more stevia if needed.
- Arrange a single layer of graham cracker squares at the bottom of a 13x9 in baking pan.
- Spread half of the pudding over the crackers and then top with another layer of cracker squares followed by another layer of pudding mix, and then the final layer of graham crackers on the top.
- Spread the chocolate frosting over the top layer of graham crackers if preferred. You can also powder with stevia or do both! It's up to you!
- Cover the pan and chill at least 4-4.5 hours before serving.
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!