Cucumber Dill Summer Salad
4 - 6 people
- Independence Day
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 2 English cucumbers
- 1 cup red onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Sweetly Stevia®
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Thinly slice the cucumbers and place into a bowl
- Chop the onion (without crying!) and add to the bowl, toss with salt
- Place the chopped cucumber and onion into a colander to allow excess water to drain, about 20 minutes
- Whisk together vinegar and Sweetly Stevia® before adding cucumbers and onion back into the bowl
- Combine mixture with dill and the juice of one lemon, keep refrigerated until ready to serve
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!
Posted onDelicious salad!My family and I really enjoyed this summer salad. I added an extra packet of stevia for more sweetness.
Show per page
Write Your Own Review