Red, White, and Blue Shot
- Drinks And Cocktails
- Independence Day
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- Main Ingredients:
- 1 part Peach schnapps
- 1 part Blue curacao
- Ingredients For Sweetly Grenadine:
- 2 cups Pomegranate juice
- 4 tablespoons Sweetly Stevia or to taste
- 1-2 dashes Orange flower water or 1/2 Lemon squeezed, optional
- *Note: Makes 12-24 drinks
Directions for Sweetly grenadine:
- In a saucepan, combine Sweetly Stevia and pomegranate juice
- Bring to a slow boil and stir constantly until the sugar is dissolved
- Reduce the heat and cover
- Simmer for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool
- Pour into a tight sealed bottle
- Add 1-2 dashes of orange flower water or ½ lemon squeezed (optional)
- Seal the bottle
Directions for the shot:
- In a shot glass, slowly pour each part in order from: red (Sweetly grenadine) , blue (blue curacao) , and white (peach schnapps).
- We use the back of a spoon to slowly pour over shot glass, for best results.
*Note: Best if ingredients are all chilled
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!
Write Your Own Review