Decadent Peach Cobbler
- 3 cups sliced fresh (or canned) peaches, peeled or skins left on
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 27 packets Sweetly Stevia® granulated stevia
- 1 cup flour (whichever kind you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup milk
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Wash, peel, slice (or drain) the peaches and cut to the desired thickness. Melt the butter in a medium saute pan until it bubbles and turns a golden brown. Be careful not to let it burn. Once finished, pour the butter into an 8-inch square baking dish.
In a medium bowl, mix the Sweetly Stevia® with flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and milk. Pour the mixture in the dish over the butter. Do not stir. Without mixing the batter, place the peaches on top. Sprinkle more cinnamon and a pinch of stevia over the peaches if desired. Bake for 40-45 minutes until the top turns golden brown. The batter will slowly cover the peaches at it bakes.
Serve warm or at room temperature, preferably with Vanilla Ice Cream on top!