No Bake Key Lime Pie
Key lime pie is an easy and refreshing Spring and Summer dessert. it's perfect for a family gathering, cookouts, and pot lucks! This easy no-bake version of our favorite summer staple only takes 14 minutes of prep and uses only 6 ingredients! It's the perfect fun dessert recipe that the whole family will love!
Fat: 23 grams
Sugar: 5 grams
Carbs: 30 grams
Sodium: 245 milligrams
- 16 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 14 ounces Unsweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup Lime juice
- 1 Lime zest
- 1 Graham cracker crust
- 3 tablespoons or 34 packets Sweetly Stevia
- In a large mixing bowl add the softened cream cheese, condensed milk, lime juice, stevia, and 2/3 of the lime zest.
- Beat on high until smooth and creamy.
- Using a rubber spatula, transfer the mixture to the graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle the rest of the lime zest on top
- Refrigerate for about 3-4 hours, or until filling is set.
- Serve cold, garnish with whip cream and extra lime slices!