Gluten Free Sweet & Salty Brownies
If you have a gluten allergy, you know that no matter how delicious, melty, and salty-sweet a brownie morsel tastes, it's never worth the abdominal pain, nausea, and fatigue that follows. Luckily, Sweetly Stevia's Sweet & Salty Brownies are completely gluten-free, hooray! If gluten is your kryptonite, our recipe will keep your super powers intact! Enjoy this chocolatey, nutty, no-sugar-added dessert!
- Gluten-free Diet
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 6 tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups Salted, dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla extract, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Sweetly Stevia, or to taste
- 1 tablesoon Instant espresso powder
- 2 sticks Unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cup Dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 365 degrees F
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper
- In a blender or processor, pulse together the chocolate chips and the butter
- Add Sweetly Stevia, cocoa powder, eggs, cornstarch, espresso powder, salt, and vanilla extract, and combine
- Spread the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet
- Sprinkle the peanuts over the top (optional gently press the peanuts down)
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the batter is set
- Remove from oven and let cool
- Cut brownies
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!