Is there really anything creepier than a margarita packed with real sugar? For your upcoming Halloween party, why not serve your guests a healthier, low-carb cocktail without any table sugar added, and get them in a spooky spirit the Sweetly way! Our gorgeously blue and eerily delectable Halloween Margarita will have everyone at the party swaying, swooning, and singing, "Woo-hoo, witchay-woman!"
- Drinks And Cocktails
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 1 ounce Blue curacao
- 8 ounces White tequila
- 6 ounces Creme de cassis or Chambord
- 3 ounces Freshly squeezes limes
- 1 Lime, sliced
- Sweetly Stevia
- Pour Sweetly Stevia onto a small plate, set aside
- Grab glasses and rim with a slice of lime
- Put the lime rimmed glasses into the Sweetly Stevia until the rim is evenly coated
- In a large shaker or a pitcher combine blue curacao, tequila, and Creme de cassis/Chambord, lime juice, and ice
- Shake or stir
- Pour drink into glasses
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!