Kids Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
These fun and tasty treats are perfect to send with your little goblins to a school Halloween party. Not only are they adorable, but they are diabetic-friendly! They are made with all sugar-free ingredients and are sweetened with Sweetly Stevia.
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 bags sugar-free marshmallows
- 6 cups sugar-free Rice Krispie cereal
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Sweetly Stevia®
- 1 bag of each Melted Chocolate (White & Milk)
1. Melt the butter in a large pot and add the sugar-free marshmallows. Stir until melted.
2. Adding a little bit at a time, start to stir in the rice krispie cereal. Stir until combined.
3. Remove from heat and stir in Sweetly Stevia®, and vanilla extract.
3. Butter a 9x13 pan, press the krispie mixture into the pan. Press flat with a rubber spatula, or your clean hands!.
4. Let mixture cool in the pan for at least 30 minutes
Now's a good time to clean up that gooey-sticky mess made earlier! Gather everything you need to decorate your mummies, tombstones, and pumpkins!
5. Remove krispie treats from pan and cut into the shapes you want.
6. Melt chocolate according to the directions on the bag. Keep white and milk separate.
7. Pour chocolate into a ziplock baggie and snip a little bit of a corner off to decorate your treats.
8. Let the chocolate harden before putting it into any storage container.