Low-Carb Keto BBQ Sauce
A sweet, spicy, and smoky BBQ sauce recipe that is both low-carb and keto-friendly! It's super easy to make and tastes delicious. Did we mention that it's also sugar-free?! Only 25 minutes to make, perfect for a weeknight meal. You can also make batches ahead of time for a family gathering or camping trip! *Recipe makes about 18 2-tablespoon servings, approximately 1 1/4 cups of sauce.
- Dressings And Sauces
- Keto Diet
- Independence Day
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 5-oz can Tomato paste
- 1/2 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon, 6 packets, or to taste Sweetly Stevia
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Hickory flavor liquid smoke
- 2 teaspoons Smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1 1/4 cups Water
- Mix together all ingredients in order in a medium saucepan. Keep in mind that you want to add the water slowly as to not "over-thin" your BBQ sauce. As it cooks it will thicken, so shoot for a slightly runny mixture.
- Bring to a boil on medium heat. Then allow to simmer at low heat for about 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Allow to cool and do a taste test. Adjust ingredients to your personal preference to thicken or thin the sauce, as well as to sweeten or spice it up a bit more.
Enjoy your homemade sugar-free BBQ sauce on anything you'd put on the grill! The addition of Sweetly Stevia will help caramelize the sauce and will stick better to ribs, chicken, steak, pork chops, anything!
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!