Red, White, and Blue Drink
It doesn't have to be the 4th of July for you to show your patriotic pride! Get into the spirit of Independence Day with this red, white, and blue layered vodka cocktail any time of year! Featuring a delicious mix of fresh low sugar lemonade, flavorful blue curacao, and a sweet cherry, this ultra-American drink packs a ton of taste without adding any empty sugar calories thanks to Sweetly Stevia!
*Note this recipe contains alcohol.
- Drinks And Cocktails
- Independence Day
Fat- 0 grams
Carbs- 31.7 grams
Protein- 0 grams
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 1 1/2 ounces Vodka
- 1 ounce Blue Curacao
- 1 ounce Grenadine
- 2 1/2 ounces Fresh Lemonade
- Garnish Cherry
- Prepare fresh lemonade into a pitcher for later use
- Add grenadine to a glass
- Fill glass with ice
- In a shaker, mix lemonade and vodka, shake briefly
- Take shaker and gently and slowly pour the lemonade and vodka mix over the back of a spoon into the glass to create a new layer
- Grab the blue curacao and gently pour over the back of a spoon on top of the previous layer
- Garnish with a cherry
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!