Chocolate Chip Cookies
This delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe has been in my family for years! When my son was diagnosed with diabetes last year we had to find a sugar substitute that actually tasted good so he could still enjoy his favorite cookies. Sweetly Stevia did the trick and is now a staple ingredient in my kitchen! I hope you enjoy this chocolate chip recipe as much as my family does!
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1/3 cup Stevia baking blend
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream or skim milk
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Cream together butter, vanilla extract and heavy cream in a bowl till smooth
3. mix together baking soda and water and add to the mixture then beat in one egg at a time till smooth
4. In a separate bowl mix in flour, chocolate chips salt and stevia
5. while mixing liquid ingredients slowly incorporate dry mix in 3 stages working each stage till smooth remembering to scrape down sides each stage
6. once the entire mixture has combined scoop 2 oz portions onto a well-greased baking tray using an ice cream scoop
7. Bake the cookies for 20 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!
Mention @sweetlysteviausa on Instagram or use the hashtag #sweetlycookin!
5 people00h 0500h 20
8 people00h 1500h 20
1 person00h 0500h 20
1 person00h 0500h 05
6 people00h 1000h 20
Posted onPretty goodThey came out a little harder than I would have liked. I put them in a container with some bread and they softened up a little. Other than hardness they had a great flavor and were very sweet for not using normal sugar. I will probably try the recipe again.