Strawberry Lemonade Sorbet
This no sugar added strawberry lemonade sorbet will become your new favorite summertime dessert! Easily make it adult-only or kid-friendly by either adding vodka, or pouring the sorbet mixture into ice pop molds! Our mouthwatering sweet summer sorbet is perfect for family outings or just to enjoy by the pool on a hot day. It's a simple 4 ingredient recipe that is simply irresistible!
- Gluten-free Diet
- Independence Day
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 4 cups Fresh strawberries
- 1 Lemon (whole)
- 1 cup Sugar-free lemonade
- 1 teaspoon, or 4 packets Sweetly Stevia
- 2 Lemons (juice only)
- Slice the lemon and remove the seeds.
- Hull the strawberries.
- Add lemon and strawberries to a food processor and pulse until well-combined.
- Add sugar-free lemonade and stevia to blender and pulse with lemon and strawberry mixture.
- Add juice from 1 lemon, mix until combined. Taste test and add more lemon juice as desired.
- Continue blending until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into an ice cream machine and follow the manufacture's directions.
- If you don't have an ice cream maker, don't sweat it! Pour the mixture into a loaf pan and freeze for about 4-5 hours, mixing every 30 minutes to prevent from freezing through all the way.
Hint: If you don't own an ice cream maker and opt for the freezer method AND are serving the sorbet at an adult function, adding 1 cup of vodka to the mixture will keep it from hardening completely, allowing you to avoid mixing every 30 minutes!