Sugar-free Rice Krispie Bars
8 - 10 people
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 bags (5.4oz) sugar-free marshmallows
- 3 cups sugar-free Rice Krispie cereal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Sweetly Stevia®
- Line a 6x6 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan on low heat, melt the butter.
- Once the butter is melted, add marshmallows and continually stir as it cooks.
- After marshmallows have melted, remove the pan from heat and stir in the cereal, Sweetly Stevia®, and vanilla extract. Make sure everything is mixed together nicely.
- Once ingredients are thoroughly mixed, use a rubber spatula to press it firmly and evenly into the pan.
- Allow the treats to set, and then cut into squares before serving!
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!
Posted onReally are the BEST!I found this recipe on Pinterest a couple of days ago and just HAD to try it! My kids are huge fans of rice krispie treats but I hate how much sugar is in the store-bought ones. These sugar-free rice krispie bars are gooey, sweet, and delicious! I will definitely be making more to send with my boys to school for their easter party. Thumbs up from this momma!
Show per page
Write Your Own Review