Sugar-free Rice Krispie Bars
8 - 10 people
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 bags (5.4oz) sugar-free marshmallows
- 3 cups sugar-free Rice Krispie cereal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Sweetly Stevia®
- Line a 6x6 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan on low heat, melt the butter.
- Once the butter is melted, add marshmallows and continually stir as it cooks.
- After marshmallows have melted, remove the pan from heat and stir in the cereal, Sweetly Stevia®, and vanilla extract. Make sure everything is mixed together nicely.
- Once ingredients are throughly mixed, use a rubber spatula to press it firmly and evenly into the pan.
- Allow the treats to set, and then cut into squares before serving!
Write Your Own Review