Sugar-Free Dalgona Coffee
Whipped coffee is all the craze right now, and it's very clear why... It's DELICIOUS! Forget about the old way of making coffee, whip-up your morning with this low-sugar Dalgona Coffee Recipe! No pun intended... Dalgona coffee is fluffy, smooth, and could arguably be the BEST thing ever! You can enjoy whipped coffee hot or cold, so if you forget about it after a couple of hours you won't have to worry about popping it back into the microwave. The recipe is super simple and only takes 5 minutes (pretty much the same time it takes for your old coffee maker to brew a full pot). So what are you waiting for, let's whip it, and whip it good!
- Drinks And Cocktails
**Calories calculated with 1% milk. You can also use Soy Milk, Almond Milk, or Oat Milk
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 2 tablespoons Instant coffee
- 3/4 teaspoon, or 3 packets Sweetly Stevia
- 2 tablespoons Boiling water
- 1 cup Milk (your choice)
- Add the coffee, stevia, and boiling water to a small mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer (or stand mixer if you're fancy like that), whip the mixture on high speed until smooth and creamy (about 2 minutes).
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula (you're not going to want to miss a single lick of this stuff).
- Take a quick taste of the mixture, it's going to be strong. You can dilute with a little bit of milk or stevia. Remember though, you're going to add milk later, so don't dilute too much!
- Pour the cup of milk into a glass, add ice if you want, then spoon the whipped coffee on top.
- Using a straw or the opposite end of the spoon stir to swirl the whipped coffee into your milk. Add another spoon full to the top for aesthetic!
- Enjoy your Dalgona Coffee like a BOSS! P.S. Take a photo, your followers will go crazy!
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!
Posted onSo tasty and easy!I love this sugar free version of whipped coffee. It only looks pretty for a couple minutes, but that's if you can even wait that long to take some pictures before eating it all! Great recipe Sweetly!