Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
We've all been there. The clock strikes midnight. Insomnia wins. You shuffle into the kitchen and by the glow of the refrigerator lights, you start scarfing down raw cookie dough like a wild, nocturnal animal… The next morning, you wake in a fog of guilt, vaguely recollecting all the empty sugar calories you wolfed down. Well, not anymore, sweetheart! Use our edible chocolate chip cookie dough recipe made with Sweetly Stevia instead of table sugar and no matter how much you indulge, you'll rise the next day bright eyed and bushy tailed with zero guilt!
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 1/3 cup Salted butter
- 3/4 cup White all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Dark or light brown sugar
- 3/8 tablespoon (4 1/2 packets) Sweetly Stevia or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract or to taste
- 1/3 cup Mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Spread the flour onto a baking sheet in an even layer
- Melt the butter 80% of the way and set aside
- Put the baking sheet in the oven, toasting the flour for about 5-7 minutes (watch carefully to avoid burning the flour)
- Remove the baking sheet and allow to cool
- In a bowl, add cooled down butter, Sweetly Stevia, brown sugar and stir until smooth
- Add the salt, vanilla extract, and milk, stir
- Stir in the toasted and cooled flour and the chocolate chips
- Mix until combined
- Chill for about 10-15 minutes (optional)
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!