French Vanilla Keto Coffee Creamer
"Can I have French vanilla creamer on keto?" If you've just started a ketogenic diet, but are used to sugary coffee in the morning, you might be dreading the answer. Never fear! Sweetly Stevia has your back! Our French Vanilla Keto Coffee Creamer has a sweet, creamy texture, zero carbs, and a generous heap of MCTs to help you get those healthy fats in.
- Keto Diet
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract or to taste
- 2 Egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons Sweetly Stevia or to taste
- 2/3 cup Heavy cream
- 2/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- In a small saucepan, combine almond milk and heavy cream
- Bring to a boil and remove from heat
- In a bowl, add the egg yolks, vanilla extract, and Sweetly Stevia, and whisk
- Grab the hot milk mixture and slowly add it into the egg yolk mixture, while continuing to whisk
- Return the mixture to a saucepan and let simmer over low heat for about 10 minutes
- Remove from heat and transfer to a jar
- Refrigerate until ready for use
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!