Ancient Grecians and Romans ate them. Elizabethans flavored them with spices and savored their fluffy texture. Eventually a worldwide holiday was born in honor of them. We are talking about flat, fluffy, filling pancakes… Mmm… Did someone say, "pancakes"? You betcha! Sweetly Stevia's Homemade Pancakes call for stevia instead of sugar, which makes them sugar-free and so low in carbohydrates that you need only lift your fork to your mouth to burn the calories off! Now, who's ready for seconds?
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 2 cups All purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon (6 packets) Sweetly Stevia or to taste
- 1 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract or to taste
- In a large bowl combine Sweetly Stevia, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt
- In a small bowl mix together milk, melted butter, vanilla extract, and egg
- Combine the small bowl mixture to the large bowl with the dry ingredients
- Mix until smooth
- Heat up your griddle or pan
- Grease griddle or pan with nonstick cooking spray
- Pour ¼ cup of batter into the heated griddle or pan
- Once the bottom of pancake is golden, flip with a spatula and cook until the other side is golden
- Remove pancake from the pan or griddle
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!