Low Sugar Avocado Mug Cake
A naturally green and naturally healthy avocado mug cake that's perfect to set out for guests for a St. Patrick's Day gathering! A sweet treat everyone can enjoy, as it's low in sugar and carbs! It takes only 5 minutes in the microwave, so you can prepare dozens of cups for your guests to microwave individually when they please. Just be sure to keep them cool :)
- St. Patrick's Day
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 2 tbsp fully mashed avocado
- 4 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp, 1/4 tbsp, or 3 packets Sweetly Stevia
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Add all ingredients to an 8oz or larger microwave-safe mug.
- Mix ingredients with a whisk until they form a smooth batter
- Cook in the microwave when ready to serve for approx. 1 minute and 30 seconds. Please note that cooking times may vary depending on your microwave wattage.
- Let cool for a few minutes before eating. If cooking ahead, note that the cake is best eaten within a few hours of being cooked. I mean, what baked goodie ISN'T better warm??
NOTE: Make sure you fully mash your avocado and be sure to keep this in mind: 2 tablespoons of mashed avocado IS NOT the same as 2tbsp of avocado and then mashing it.
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!
Posted onTO DIE FORIf I would have known that a simple Google search for who makes stevia sweetener would bring me the best avocado mug cake recipe on the internet I would have searched for who makes stevia soooo much sooner! I just happened to stumbled across this recipe and boy is it good! This easy cake is now my go to dessert on weeknights!
Posted onSuper easy and yummy!Yum. Yum. Yum. I cannot get enough of these cute little mug cakes! They are so simple to make and taste delicious. I have already eaten 3 of them, oops, don't tell my hubby... A must-try recipe using my favorite natural sweetener!