If you like piña coladas (do-do-doot-do) and gettin' caught in the rain (bop-bop-boppidy-bop!) but you make them with sugar (do-do-do) then you're totally insane! Whether or not you're a fan of Rupert Holmes, we're willing you bet you can't go one summer without sipping on a delicious piña colada… We certainly can't! But as much as we love this pineappley cocktail, we definitely don't love the sugar it's made with, which is why we've invented our own. Made with Sweetly Stevia, our piña coladas are the perfect "escape"!
- Drinks And Cocktails
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened coconut cream or coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups Pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup Pineapple juice
- 1/8 tablespoon (1 1/2 packets) Sweetly Stevia or to taste
- 3 ounces White rum (optional 21+)
- 3 cups Ice
- Garnish: Pineapple
- In a blender, add pineapple juice, pineapple chunks, coconut cream/milk, Sweetly Stevia, ice, and rum (optional)
- Blend on high until the mixture is smooth
- Taste and add more Sweetly if needed
- Pour into serving glass
- Garnish with pineapple
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!