After countless summers of avoiding sugary juice drinks because we would rather get our sugar from a decadent dessert, at long last we can have our cake and drink sweet juice, too! What's our secret? We're still avoiding sugar! This watermelon lemonade is an irresistible combination of tart and sweet, and the recipe doesn't call for any added sugar! Just mix in Sweetly Stevia instead to enjoy this refreshing, summertime drink!
- Drinks And Cocktails
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 4 cups Cold water
- 6 Lemons (or 3/4 cup lemon juice)
- 4 teaspoons Sweetly Stevia or to taste
- 6 cups Seedless watermelon, cubed (about 2 pounds)
- Ice for serving
- Garnish: Mint
- Cut watermelon into cubes
- Add watermelon to a blender and pulse until pureed, set aside
- In a large pitcher combine lemon juice, water, and Sweetly Stevia
- Stir until Stevia has dissolved
- Mix in the pureed watermelon
- Add ice and mint to cups
- Serve cold
Note: 21+? Add vodka to the mix!
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!