Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
Here's a fun, creative, and yummy way to get everyone to eat more fruit as the days get shorter and the weather cools down. Sweetly's Cream Cheese Fruit Dip has a light, fluffy texture and creamy, dessert taste that is just sweet enough to keep 'em eating all-natural while not upstaging the unique flavor of the fruits being dipped. And as always, this recipe calls for Sweetly Stevia instead of regular sugar!
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- 8 ounces Cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Almond extract
- 1 cup Plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sweetly Stevia or to taste
- Optional: Granola clusters
- Cut cream cheese into cubes
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese and yogurt and mix using a hand mixer on medium speed
- In another bowl, add heavy cream, Powdered Stevia, and almond extract together until medium peaks form
- Add the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture
- Mix until soft and fluffy
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use
- Optional: top with granola clusters
- Serve with your favorite fresh fruit
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!