Keto Chocolate Mousse With Whipped Cream
Autumn means crisper air and thicker sweaters, but that doesn't mean we want to sabotage our beach-bods by eating sugary desserts that pack on the pounds! This rich, fluffy Keto Chocolate Mousse recipe is a decadent yet simple way to satisfy those chocolate cravings in a healthy, low-carb way, and because it's made with Sweetly Stevia, you know it's diabetic friendly!
- Keto Diet
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
- Whip heavy whipping cream with a hand mixer on medium speed
- Once it thickens, add cocoa powder and Sweetly Stevia
- Mix until stiff peaks form
- Add dark chocolate chunks, optional
- Add whipped cream
- In a metal bowl, combine vanilla extract, Powdered Sweetly Stevia, and heavy cream
- Mix for about 5-8 minutes
- Serve cold
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!