Sugar Free Lavender Cookies
These sugar-free lavender cookies are fragrant, floral, and oh so sweet! They are super simple to make and have a perfectly sweetened glaze on top. They are great for bridal showers, baby showers, or just to have in the kitchen for a mid-afternoon snack! Perfect for Spring and Summer! Garnish your cookies with lavender buds, dried flowers, and even dye the glaze for special occasions! This recipe makes about 2 dozen cookies.
- Valentine's Day
Use Our Stevia Conversion Calculator to easily convert Sugar to Stevia!
For the Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375˚F
- Grease 2 medium to large size baking sheets.
- In a blender, combine the eggs, butter, stevia, and lavender leaves.
- Blend on low until well combined. Make sure the lavender is broken into small pieces.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until combined.
- Drop the dough in tablespoon-sized balls onto the greased baking sheets.
- Bake the cookies for 10 to 15 minutes, until the edges are golden brown.
- Let cool completely on wire racks.
For the Lavender Icing:
- In a small bowl, combine the powdered stevia, lavender extract, and water, stir until the glaze is smooth.
- Once the cookies are fully cooled, spread a thin layer of icing on each cookie and garnish with the desired decor.
To make different colored glazes, mix 1-2 drops of food coloring into different batches of icing to get the desired color.
Tried this recipe? We'd love to see it!
Posted onSo delicate and the perfect sweetnessThe cookies were incredible and such an easy recipe.